söndag, februari 15, 2009

Mail

Fick ett spännande mail. Det är ju så att man blir sugen på att svara...

I have the feeling that this piece of mail will reach you in a better healthy . While searching through your profile. www.spraydate.se, I decided to contact you. I believe and also have the feeling that in todays world, neither race, nationality nor religion will any longer posse a barrier to male relationships.And i also believe that age has nothing to do with true and real love relationship.My name is Miss Grace,Nelson my spirit tell me to write to you,I want you to feel free and get back to me because i am harmless,i believe in destiny and i also believe that knowing you will bring love,peace,blessing to both of us.I will also like to know you the more, i want you to contact me with my email address so that i can send to you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address as below
I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address .I am a good person with love,caring,trust Worthy,truthful and honesty.(Remember that the distance or color does not matter but love matters allot in life).What i believe is love and honest, Although, we do not know each other well but I will really like to have you as a friend or pen pal if that is better for you.I am a single lady,While I hope to hear from you soon,This will give us the opportunity of knowing each other better and be able to understand ourselves more.
May God bless you as I wait to hear from you soon.
From Grace

1 kommentar: